Ocean Air Accountants Limited - London
£21,000 - £25,000 a year
Based in, Leytonstone, East London, Oceanair Accountants is growing firm of Chartered Certified Accountants. We specialise in Small and Medium sized (SME) business with clients from construction, restaurants, media and advertising, professional services, property and retail industries.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with strong communications skills. Our ideal candidate will be either (AAT/ ATT/ACCA) qualified or finalist and should have some experience working in a practice and be highly IT literate with excellent command of Excel and Microsoft office.
Your responsibilities are varied and will include the following:
- Preparing tax returns for both company directors and sole traders
- Preparing corporate accounts
- Preparing VAT returns
- Ensure the fixed asset register is routinely maintained and depreciation is posted.
- Monitoring bank reconciliations and ensuring postings are timely and correct
- Client Liaison ensuring all client queries are appropriately responded to and building strong business relationships
- Preparing other industry specific returns such as CIS 300
Bulgarian will be an advantage; firm’s clients are more than 50% of Bulgarian origins
A salary of £21,000 - £25,000 per annum is offered to the successful applicant depending on the experience. Only those applicants who have been short listed will be replied to. The closing date for all applications is 24 March 2017.
За кандидатстване, моля изпратете CV на: email@example.com